Murfreesboro Muslim Youth Inc
MMYCenter Use Request Form
MMY Center Personal Use form
Murfreesboro Muslim Youth welcomes everyone who qualifies to use our Center as a resource for social, civic, educational, leisure and community purposes. The following guidelines are set to ensure that space is preserved for its intended goals and purposes.
WHO CAN RESERVE?
Individuals can reserve if they meet these conditions.
a. A member of the household has been a member in our Dollar4Change for at least the last three months
b. The activity is for a direct member of the household
Non-Profit organizations can book if they meet these conditions:
a. They are a licensed and Local 501 C nonprofit organization
b. They do not have a building of their own
Failure to comply with any of these guidelines may result in the termination or cancellation of the event and may be cause for denial of future reservations.
1. MMY Policies: All policies, rules, and regulations of the MMY must be followed during the event.
2. Age Requirement: Any individual reserving the Center must be 18 years or older, and must be present during the entire event.
3. Usage Fee: We have no usage fee. But, if you can, replenish the supplies you use, and consider a donation to us.
4. Absolute NOS: The following are absolute Nos:
a. The activity or use will not include or promote for any type of violence, crime, discrimination, or disorderly conduct.
b. Alcoholic beverages are not allowed in any form.
c. No Smoking, vaping, hookah, or any other form of smoking products are allowed
5. Access to MMY Leadership: The MMY Leadership will have access to the center during your event.
6. Cleaning of Location: The reserving party is responsible for arriving/leaving at the established times and is responsible for returning the Center to the same condition as it was before the rental.
7. Damage to MMY Center: If the center is damaged or left in an unacceptable condition, the reserving person may be subject to charges to repair any damage.
8. Videography: The MMY Center is under 24/7 surveillance and all events are taped (No audio).
9. First-Come, First-Served: The Center is reserved on a first-come, first-served basis, for a maximum of 3 hours at a time.
10. Indemnification of MMY by Reserving Party: The reserving party shall indemnify and hold the Murfreesboro Muslim Youth and its employees, volunteers, and agents harmless for any costs, damages or liability resulting from activities or programs of the reserving entity or person.